- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Value for Characteristics
11 years 7 months ago #192428
by masweb
Value for Characteristics was created by masweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
islandwalkhoa.org/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
When trying to add values to a characteristics it is NOT saving them. I was able to get one product to work but it would only allow me to add one at a time and I had to save and close in order for that one to take. Now I can't get it to save it at all. If you need a log in then I can set one up. Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
When trying to add values to a characteristics it is NOT saving them. I was able to get one product to work but it would only allow me to add one at a time and I had to save and close in order for that one to take. Now I can't get it to save it at all. If you need a log in then I can set one up. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192430
by masweb
Replied by masweb on topic Value for Characteristics
FYI...I am using Firefox but also tried with IE same results. Logged into your Demo with Firefox as my browser and was able to add the values fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Value for Characteristics
Hi,
Wouldn't that be that you updated to the latest version of Joomla ? Because it looks like an issue someone reported yesterday with Joomla 3.4:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192148
Wouldn't that be that you updated to the latest version of Joomla ? Because it looks like an issue someone reported yesterday with Joomla 3.4:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192148
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds