- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
The products are not visible
11 years 7 months ago #192914
by Jonkerm
The products are not visible was created by Jonkerm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
markiesjesvereniging.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 4.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.115
I have a problem. The products are not visible after update to Joomla 3.4.0.
The dubble language url I've solved.
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 4.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.115
I have a problem. The products are not visible after update to Joomla 3.4.0.
The dubble language url I've solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #192925
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The products are not visible
Hello,
Can you give us more information about it so that we can understand your issue ?The products are not visible after update to Joomla 3.4.0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #193077
by the1st_expert
Replied by the1st_expert on topic The products are not visible
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by the1st_expert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #193116
by the1st_expert
Replied by the1st_expert on topic The products are not visible
I checked now the new joomla update is corrupting somthing the products display.
I have a backup for the site before the new joomla update, after updating directly checked the product listing .... and there was nothing showing.
Please check this issue ASAP.
Thanks.
I have a backup for the site before the new joomla update, after updating directly checked the product listing .... and there was nothing showing.
Please check this issue ASAP.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #193079
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The products are not visible
Hello,
Can you give me a link to your "Product" product listing content menu ?
Thanks.
Can you give me a link to your "Product" product listing content menu ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #193223
by the1st_expert
Replied by the1st_expert on topic The products are not visible
Hi
I have sent you a private message with access information
thanks
I have sent you a private message with access information
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #193307
by the1st_expert
Replied by the1st_expert on topic The products are not visible
Sorry for any inconvenience ...
It seems that I do not have the latest release of Hikashop, when updated, problem solved.
Regards,
Ahmed.
It seems that I do not have the latest release of Hikashop, when updated, problem solved.
Regards,
Ahmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds