- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Cant find css to handle table
11 years 7 months ago #193040
by mARIĆ
Cant find css to handle table was created by mARIĆ
-- HikaShop version -- : newest bussines
As you can see the table is not responsive. I cant seem to find a right selector to manage this. I know I am missing something silly.
As you can see the table is not responsive. I cant seem to find a right selector to manage this. I know I am missing something silly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193041
by mARIĆ
Replied by mARIĆ on topic Cant find css to handle table
To clarify, I would like it to behave like the product table for checkout wich is fully responsive and nicely done.
And the button to confirm the order isn't working either...
Thanks in advance and thank you for the best e-comerce joomla extension.
And the button to confirm the order isn't working either...
Thanks in advance and thank you for the best e-comerce joomla extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193059
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cant find css to handle table
Hi,
To be responsive, you need to add these following properties in the frontend default css file:
Regarding the "Proceed to checkout" button, it has been fixed and will be present in the next release which should arrive soon.
Else you can edit the view "cart / showcart" and replace:
By:
To be responsive, you need to add these following properties in the frontend default css file:
Code:
.hikashop_cart_products table, .hikashop_cart_products table thead, .hikashop_cart_products table tbody, .hikashop_cart_products table thead th, .hikashop_cart_products table tbody td, .hikashop_cart_products table thead tr, .hikashop_cart_products table tbody tr {
display: block;
}
Regarding the "Proceed to checkout" button, it has been fixed and will be present in the next release which should arrive soon.
Else you can edit the view "cart / showcart" and replace:
Code:
if($cart_type == 'cart' && $this->params->get('show_cart_proceed',1)) echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,$url_checkout,'');
Code:
if($cart_type == 'cart' && $this->params->get('show_cart_proceed',1)) echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,$url_checkout,'window.location=\''.$url_checkout.'\';return false;');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds