- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
product images size not correct
11 years 7 months ago #193113
by Bruno
product images size not correct was created by Bruno
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.rentbag.de/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Safari
On my website the product page shows the main product image with the size of the product lists.
The product list size is configured with 150px x 150 px und the product image size is configured with 400px x 400px.
On the product page the main image is displayed with the size of 150px x 150px.
What can I do?
Another thing is that the product listing as start amount only shows 1 product instead of 20 as configured.
Please help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Safari
On my website the product page shows the main product image with the size of the product lists.
The product list size is configured with 150px x 150 px und the product image size is configured with 400px x 400px.
On the product page the main image is displayed with the size of 150px x 150px.
What can I do?
Another thing is that the product listing as start amount only shows 1 product instead of 20 as configured.
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193121
by Bruno
Replied by Bruno on topic product images size not correct
I found the reason for the short list of products. It was a wrong value for amount in the asosiated hikashop module.
The product image size is still displaying in the wrong size!
The product image size is still displaying in the wrong size!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193118
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product images size not correct
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your "image" configuration in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your "image" configuration in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193226
by Bruno
Replied by Bruno on topic product images size not correct
Hi,
I have attached a screenshot of my image settings.
I hope you can help.
I have attached a screenshot of my image settings.
I hope you can help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193278
by Bruno
Replied by Bruno on topic product images size not correct
I think another user has the same problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...images-shrunken.html
I have this problem in two different shops!
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...images-shrunken.html
I have this problem in two different shops!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193381
by Dave89
Replied by Dave89 on topic product images size not correct
I am having the same issue with an install on a test site, so I am unable to upgrade the live site.
Each of my products only have one image. No matter what I put in the configuration or display>menus/modules, the thumb size in config controls everything.
The code on the front-end reflects it is loading the generated thumbnail on the product page, not the main image.
Each of my products only have one image. No matter what I put in the configuration or display>menus/modules, the thumb size in config controls everything.
The code on the front-end reflects it is loading the generated thumbnail on the product page, not the main image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product images size not correct
I've replied there:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...shrunken.html#193281
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...shrunken.html#193281
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds