- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Space and size of Thumbnails
- afreshdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #193481
by afreshdesign
Space and size of Thumbnails was created by afreshdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11, FF, Chrome
Hi,
i have 2 problems with the view of the thumbnails at the product page.
1. the main (big) image has the perfect size but the 3 thumbnails below are two small. how can i change the size.
(please see attached file)
2. the space between the main image and the 3 thumbnails is very big. How can i change the "padding"? it should be smaller on every responsive view.
(please see attached file)
Thanks.
Best Regards
George
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11, FF, Chrome
Hi,
i have 2 problems with the view of the thumbnails at the product page.
1. the main (big) image has the perfect size but the 3 thumbnails below are two small. how can i change the size.
(please see attached file)
2. the space between the main image and the 3 thumbnails is very big. How can i change the "padding"? it should be smaller on every responsive view.
(please see attached file)
Thanks.
Best Regards
George
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193482
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
Hi,
To change the size you have to edit the settings in HikaShop > Main > Images.
Regarding the space it looks like a template issue, please follow that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
To change the size you have to edit the settings in HikaShop > Main > Images.
Regarding the space it looks like a template issue, please follow that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- afreshdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #193705
by afreshdesign
Replied by afreshdesign on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
Hi.
I know the settings Main > Images... but there is no field for the mini thumbs where i want to change the size.
There are...
I tried every of these field but no one changes the size of the mini thumbs in my screenshot.
I know the settings Main > Images... but there is no field for the mini thumbs where i want to change the size.
There are...
- Thumbnail width
- Thumbnail height
- Product page image width
- Product page image height
- Image width
- Image height
I tried every of these field but no one changes the size of the mini thumbs in my screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193721
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
Hi,
For these, you can do like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ling.html#thumbnails
For these, you can do like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ling.html#thumbnails
The following user(s) said Thank You: bester.dries
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199287
by Cynthia-V
Replied by Cynthia-V on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
What is the name of the file were I should make these changes?
Edit:
I found it:
System > display > CSS > Front-end CSS File > choose 'default' to load the frontend_custom.css file > click on the pencil to edit
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:100px;
Edit:
I found it:
System > display > CSS > Front-end CSS File > choose 'default' to load the frontend_custom.css file > click on the pencil to edit
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:100px;
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Cynthia-V. Reason: found the solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202504
by blackfrog
Replied by blackfrog on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
Hello,
I have made the changes described above as well, but what I also would like done is to have the images running left to right and not stacked vertically. Where would I find this code?
I have made the changes described above as well, but what I also would like done is to have the images running left to right and not stacked vertically. Where would I find this code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202505
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Space and size of Thumbnails
Hi,
I don't see anything in that thread to change the "alignment" of the thumbnails.
You will have to customize the page using some CSS and maybe some view override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
I don't see anything in that thread to change the "alignment" of the thumbnails.
You will have to customize the page using some CSS and maybe some view override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds