- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
changes are not saved
11 years 6 months ago #193535
by Popeta
changes are not saved was created by Popeta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mklass.kiev.ua/tables-chairs/stulya
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 27.0.1689.76
hi. I change the "parent category", I press "save", but does not change the category. In the menu, the settings that I do it displays the main category folders. I am writing this text via google translayte so sorry for logical errors
leto38h.storage.yandex.net/rdisk/ded1558...1b7&force_default=no
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 27.0.1689.76
hi. I change the "parent category", I press "save", but does not change the category. In the menu, the settings that I do it displays the main category folders. I am writing this text via google translayte so sorry for logical errors
leto38h.storage.yandex.net/rdisk/ded1558...1b7&force_default=no
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193538
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic changes are not saved
Hi,
We had issues with Joomla 3.4 and the popups, so please download our latest verstion from our website the 2.3.4 and install it over you current version.
We had issues with Joomla 3.4 and the popups, so please download our latest verstion from our website the 2.3.4 and install it over you current version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds