Skip to main content

Products not displaying

More
11 years 6 months ago #193652 by dezign-it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

Hi

my products are not displaying ?
Category says e.g 5 items in this category , when you click on the category it shows no items in category ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #193659 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying
Hi,

Your listing menu is not configured properly.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus, edit your menu and make sure that it is setup properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #193746 by dezign-it
Replied by dezign-it on topic Products not displaying
How do i set it up properly ? What am I doing wrong ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #193757 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying
Hi,

I don't know. It could be any setting in the menu.
Please provide a link to the page and a screenshot of all the options of the menu and then we should be able to tell you what's wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dezign-it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 6 months ago #193796 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying
Hi,

Don't you see the message at the top which says that you need to click on the link in order to get a product listing associated with your menu ?
Click on the link there and it should then work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194023 by dezign-it
Replied by dezign-it on topic Products not displaying
I do see it and I have clicked on the link and as I stated before now all my items do not show up .i.e it shows so many items in a category and sub category as soon as you click on the subcategory or on the menu item it comes up as blank were the products supposed to be ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194029 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
If you correctly attached an associated product listing content module, you SHOULD see the product that are on your categories.
Can you give me a temporary back-end access so that I can directly test and configure it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200910 by Huski
I am confused with my site doing the same thing. I have it working on one site and am upgrading to a new website and have copied my Joomla Menu exactly the same on the new site. If you follow these steps:
1. Go to www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop/draught-seals
2. There are no sub-categories under Door Seals - if you click on this then it shows the 2 products as it does for Window Seals.
But Vent Seals does have Sub Categories and if you click on Vent Seals you will see the three sub categories showing.
3. These sub categories are not showing the number of products in each and when you click on each sub category there are no products showing.

I have copied everything exactly as per the other website where it does work but it doesn't here.

I have clicked the associated products listing. I can't find out where I am going wrong. Any ideas on this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200960 by Xavier
Hi,

You potentially have an issue due to the ids of your menus/modules.
Please check that the categories listing menus are correctly set and that they have correct product listing modules attached to them.

The option "menu" of the modules needs to be checked too.

Do you have read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201033 by Huski
Hi Xavier
I think I am going mad - I have read the documentation but its not helping me. I have copied exactly one of my joomla hika menu items with associated hikashop options and it just won't work.
Seems to be on sub categories.
I think I have been looking at it for too long now and just can't see it.
Can you have a look for me when you get a chance - if so will PM login details.
Thanks

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201085 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, we can have a look.
Please use our contact form to provide the credentials, along with a link to this thread.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201311 by Huski
Sent you details yesterday on contact us page. I just can't work out what I am doing wrong. Probably something really simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201356 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Sent you details yesterday on contact us page

Can you give us a back-end access instead of a simple access so that we can directly check the way you configured your content menu via "Hikshop->Display->Content menus->YourContentmenu" or send me a screenshots of it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201368 by Huski
Thought I had. Try again please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201420 by Mohamed Thelji
I just tested it through " www.ecomad.com.au/admin ..." and I still have a "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." error message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #201476 by Huski
just sent you the correct URL - thanks

The problem I am having is all over the site. Maybe something when I copied the existing website across.

Even here: www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/ecoshop - you get the correct list of categories coming up but nothing happens when you click on a category link.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Huski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201478 by Jerome
Hi,

Please do not use private message but you the "contact us" form with a link to the corresponding forum thread.
We can't provide a good support using private message ; specially if someone else than Mohamed try to continue to manage the thread and does not have access to the latest information which are in the Mohamed PM box.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201625 by Huski
Ok - so did you get the details. The correct URL should be www.ecomad.com.au/mmp_upgrade/administrator - the login details as per original contact a few days ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201666 by nicolas
Hi,

Turn off the "Remove products and categories id in URLs" option of the HikaShop configuration and that will avoid that problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum