- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
I can not find the option to display custom fields
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193734
by oscaralg
I can not find the option to display custom fields was created by oscaralg
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 11
I am creating a store where I need to put an extra field in the file for each product. Apart from the item code I need to differentiate with a number that comes in a diagram (you can find it in another diagram with the same code but other number)
I tried adding custom fields in the "System-> Display" screen, but to create them does not allow me to select another table (I have only one, and is called "address")
I am trying to find how to put custom fields in the products but can not find a way to display them. I followed the instructions in the help but observe differences between the aid of HikaShop and the version I have installed. I can not find the option to display custom fields as you can see in the two screenshots that I enclose here, Hika and Mine, where you can see the difference.
What can I do? What am I doing bad?
Thanks a lot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 11
I am creating a store where I need to put an extra field in the file for each product. Apart from the item code I need to differentiate with a number that comes in a diagram (you can find it in another diagram with the same code but other number)
I tried adding custom fields in the "System-> Display" screen, but to create them does not allow me to select another table (I have only one, and is called "address")
I am trying to find how to put custom fields in the products but can not find a way to display them. I followed the instructions in the help but observe differences between the aid of HikaShop and the version I have installed. I can not find the option to display custom fields as you can see in the two screenshots that I enclose here, Hika and Mine, where you can see the difference.
What can I do? What am I doing bad?
Thanks a lot.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by oscaralg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193751
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I can not find the option to display custom fields
Not sure where you looked, but it's all very clearly described in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Right at the beginning, under "Description", it's about the different types of custom fields, and in which HikaShop edition they are available. With the Starter version, there are only "address" fields available, indeed.
Right at the beginning, under "Description", it's about the different types of custom fields, and in which HikaShop edition they are available. With the Starter version, there are only "address" fields available, indeed.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds