- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
[SOLVED] variant selection doesn't work
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194057
by mitchie
[SOLVED] variant selection doesn't work was created by mitchie
-- HikaShop version -- : 1503061200
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 36.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I've just updated my site to joomla 3.4.0 and to the latest Hikashop version available at this moment (com_hikashop_business_v2.4.0_2015-03-10_12-55-10).
On products with variants, I can't get the product's description shown and the dropdown selection is not processed, wich means I don't see any image change related to the variant I choose, nor I get the proper variant in the basket if I add to cart.
Basicly I get the title (product name), the first variant image, price etc., variant dropdown selection, add-to-cart button, description of variant shown. If I select a different variant nothing happens and if I add to cart I don't get in the basket the variant selected but the default variant (which is the first in the backend show order)
I'm using the Hika default layout, no modules are published and no special plugin are published (that I'm aware of).
I don't get any error messages.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance,
claudio
P.S. As the site is offline due the updating let me know how I can give you the access data.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 36.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I've just updated my site to joomla 3.4.0 and to the latest Hikashop version available at this moment (com_hikashop_business_v2.4.0_2015-03-10_12-55-10).
On products with variants, I can't get the product's description shown and the dropdown selection is not processed, wich means I don't see any image change related to the variant I choose, nor I get the proper variant in the basket if I add to cart.
Basicly I get the title (product name), the first variant image, price etc., variant dropdown selection, add-to-cart button, description of variant shown. If I select a different variant nothing happens and if I add to cart I don't get in the basket the variant selected but the default variant (which is the first in the backend show order)
I'm using the Hika default layout, no modules are published and no special plugin are published (that I'm aware of).
I don't get any error messages.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance,
claudio
P.S. As the site is offline due the updating let me know how I can give you the access data.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by mitchie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic variant selection doesn't work
Hi,
This usually happens because of customization of the product page layout.
We'll need to look at the javascript/html of the page. So yes, we need the access.
You can use our contact form in order to send the access along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
This usually happens because of customization of the product page layout.
We'll need to look at the javascript/html of the page. So yes, we need the access.
You can use our contact form in order to send the access along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic variant selection doesn't work
Hi,
As expected, there was a customization of the file "show" of the view "product" that had been done via the menu Display>Views.
I've deleted it for you and it's working again.
As expected, there was a customization of the file "show" of the view "product" that had been done via the menu Display>Views.
I've deleted it for you and it's working again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194364
by mitchie
Replied by mitchie on topic variant selection doesn't work
Hi Nicolas
Thank you so much.
I don't know, maybe I resetted the "show_default" view instead of "show"...
Thank you so much!
Best regards,
claudio
Thank you so much.
I don't know, maybe I resetted the "show_default" view instead of "show"...
Thank you so much!
Best regards,
claudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds