- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Bargain
11 years 6 months ago #194413
by Boy
i want to give an example. i m a customer and i want to a product. Product price is 20$. i say to vendor if you give this product 15 $ i will buy it. And vendor say ok or no.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194418
by korzo
In Hikashop configuration there is an option "Display a contact button on the product page".
It will display button with contact form next to product. You can rename this for something like "Ask for discount" and customer can contact the vendor right from product's page.
It will display button with contact form next to product. You can rename this for something like "Ask for discount" and customer can contact the vendor right from product's page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194557
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to achieve.
Your example is not precise enough and having a contact between the vendor and the customer allow them to talk, so I can't understand why you refuse that solution.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to achieve.
Your example is not precise enough and having a contact between the vendor and the customer allow them to talk, so I can't understand why you refuse that solution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds