- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
Backend - Ordering of Products NOT working
- expressoshoppe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #194588
by expressoshoppe
Backend - Ordering of Products NOT working was created by expressoshoppe
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36
Product ordering is not working for me.
I understand I need to specify 'Direct Subelements' - and I did.
The screen changes to show the ordering buttons and boxes, but the boxes are locked and the buttons are blank - I can't affect any changes to the product order.
How can I fix this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36
Product ordering is not working for me.
I understand I need to specify 'Direct Subelements' - and I did.
The screen changes to show the ordering buttons and boxes, but the boxes are locked and the buttons are blank - I can't affect any changes to the product order.
How can I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194616
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Backend - Ordering of Products NOT working
Hi,
Please try to reinstall the latest package over you current install.
I can see that the products are not under the main category "Product category" this is potentially the origin of the issue.
Please move the category "Office Coffee" and its products under the main category.
Please try to reinstall the latest package over you current install.
I can see that the products are not under the main category "Product category" this is potentially the origin of the issue.
Please move the category "Office Coffee" and its products under the main category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202972
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Backend - Ordering of Products NOT working
Hello Xavier ,
Today I realized that the column to sort the products disappeared.
I had not noticed since upgrading to version bussiness .
I refer screenshot.
thanks
Today I realized that the column to sort the products disappeared.
I had not noticed since upgrading to version bussiness .
I refer screenshot.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202984
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Backend - Ordering of Products NOT working
Hi,
You can't sort the products if you display products of all sub categories.
You need to only display products for the current category ; so you need to change your filter.
Regards,
You can't sort the products if you display products of all sub categories.
You need to only display products for the current category ; so you need to change your filter.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds