Skip to main content

Remove subcategories

More
11 years 6 months ago #194769 by jymm221
Remove subcategories was created by jymm221
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38

Hi,
I'm using a category module display (see picture module settings) to display products.
On the screenshots attached:

on the picture Categ1, my categories; when I click on one category (Hommes for example), I have what you can see on the picture Categ2.

I don't want categories to be displayed again; only subcategories and their products.
How can I do that?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194801 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

Please provide a link to the page you're talking about so that we can see what is the problem exactly because it looks like more that a module issue and you only gave the settings of the module so it's hard to understand what is what on your screenshot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jymm221

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194807 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,
I just sent you the link in private message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194814 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

I think that the simplest here will be to add such CSS on your website:
#hikashop_category_information_menu_327 .hikashop_subcategories_listing{ display:none; }

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194858 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
Thank you, I'll try

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194862 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
I have another question please:
If I put the mouse over one category (for example Hommes), how can I have its subcategories of displayed? Then when I click on one subcategory I will display the products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194888 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

You mean like the "Categories" listing on the left sidebar of our demo website ? demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/

In that case, simply enable the "Categories on 2 levels" module that is installed with HikaShop by default and set it to a position of your template where you want it via the Joomla modules manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194919 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,
not like that.
From the picture Categ1, you can see the categories; if I put the mouse over one cetegory, (not click) I want to see its subcategories

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194947 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

This will require view edition.
Here is documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #195945 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,
I tried this
Code:
#category_panel_352 .pane-sliders:hover .title pane-toggler-down:hover .pane-slider content pane-down, #category_panel_352 .pane-sliders .title pane-toggler-down--default .pane-slider content pane-down { height: 6em; } #category_panel_352 .pane-slider content pane-down, #category_panel_352 .pane-sliders:hover .pane-slider content pane-down { height: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: height .25s; padding-top: 0px; border-top: medium none; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom: medium none; opacity: 1; height: auto; }
but it is not working. Should I focus only on css or javascript also?
Kindly help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196052 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

CSS won't help. You need javascript and modifications to the view file as Xavier said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196725 by jymm221
Replied by jymm221 on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,
can you help with the views to edit please? I can't find them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196730 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove subcategories
Hi,

It's the file "listing_img_title" of the view "category" that you want to edit for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum