- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Remove add to cart button for purchased Courses.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194780
by guri
Remove add to cart button for purchased Courses. was created by guri
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
I am using hikashop to sell moodle courses with joomdle. My question is how to remove 'Add to Cart" button of purchased courses for a user..
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
I am using hikashop to sell moodle courses with joomdle. My question is how to remove 'Add to Cart" button of purchased courses for a user..
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by guri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove add to cart button for purchased Courses.
Hi,
We didn't develop the integration with joomdle. Joomdle themselves did it. So we don't really know how it works. I guess that the best would be to ask Joomdle for that.
It might require the modification of the code of the "quantity" view file via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop in order to add some condition on the display of the add to cart button but I wouldn't know what kind of condition would be necessary nor if they don't already have a better solution for that in the integration.
We didn't develop the integration with joomdle. Joomdle themselves did it. So we don't really know how it works. I guess that the best would be to ask Joomdle for that.
It might require the modification of the code of the "quantity" view file via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop in order to add some condition on the display of the add to cart button but I wouldn't know what kind of condition would be necessary nor if they don't already have a better solution for that in the integration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds