- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
product img width not working
11 years 6 months ago #194840
by phil2010
product img width not working was created by phil2010
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.scfa.edu.au/j3/hats/men-s-hats/produ...6-mens-raffia-fedora
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
after importing an joomla 2.5 to 3.4. i am finding the product img is being controled by product thumbnail contols. is there any way to rectify this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
after importing an joomla 2.5 to 3.4. i am finding the product img is being controled by product thumbnail contols. is there any way to rectify this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194850
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product img width not working
Hi,
Download again the 2.4.0 install package on our website via the menu My account > My subscriptions and install it on your website. It contains a patch to fix that behavior.
Download again the 2.4.0 install package on our website via the menu My account > My subscriptions and install it on your website. It contains a patch to fix that behavior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195221
by Dazian
Replied by Dazian on topic product img width not working
Hi is this an issue that the product image doesn't resize as the page is being resized?
if so I am having it, and will do as stated, if not is there a fix or a setting I am missing. I am using the GK storefront template.
Thx Ian
if so I am having it, and will do as stated, if not is there a fix or a setting I am missing. I am using the GK storefront template.
Thx Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195287
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product img width not working
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't resize the product page image based on the screen size. It displays the thumbnail with the size you specified in the HikaShop configuration. And in most cases, that size is small enough to fit properly on mobile phones.
Now if you want to resize it dynamically, it would require to add a line of custom CSS code using the @media CSS system to the CSS of your website.
We would need to look at a product page on your website to be able to give you the correct one. But otherwise, you can do it yourself : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
HikaShop doesn't resize the product page image based on the screen size. It displays the thumbnail with the size you specified in the HikaShop configuration. And in most cases, that size is small enough to fit properly on mobile phones.
Now if you want to resize it dynamically, it would require to add a line of custom CSS code using the @media CSS system to the CSS of your website.
We would need to look at a product page on your website to be able to give you the correct one. But otherwise, you can do it yourself : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195330
by Dazian
Replied by Dazian on topic product img width not working
www.s18106003.onlinehome-server.info/joo...26-cowshed-extension
Hi above this is a page link to the sites current build address.
I am new to joomla, and the template I picked was over built ie it has multi ways to display stuff and I was not sure how to store images and products as in the template they seem to be stored all over, so I just plumped for Hilka shop and hilka menus should I be using the main menu and just stripping all the rest out? And I assume I only need the product listings and categories in hilka shop and should also delete the rest that the QuickStart template loaded.
I am using landscape images for the most part and they look very small in the default size so I reversed the default from portrait to landscape ratio hence the text crash
I was just using hilka menu for the main menu but that is in the main menu as I noted in your link you used the joomla main menu.
Thanks for the reply I can adjust the code it you tell me what to put where. Thanks Ian
I assume its the code in the main image view from the tutorial page you linked, but for my template
Hi above this is a page link to the sites current build address.
I am new to joomla, and the template I picked was over built ie it has multi ways to display stuff and I was not sure how to store images and products as in the template they seem to be stored all over, so I just plumped for Hilka shop and hilka menus should I be using the main menu and just stripping all the rest out? And I assume I only need the product listings and categories in hilka shop and should also delete the rest that the QuickStart template loaded.
I am using landscape images for the most part and they look very small in the default size so I reversed the default from portrait to landscape ratio hence the text crash
I was just using hilka menu for the main menu but that is in the main menu as I noted in your link you used the joomla main menu.
Thanks for the reply I can adjust the code it you tell me what to put where. Thanks Ian
I assume its the code in the main image view from the tutorial page you linked, but for my template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product img width not working
Hi,
That line of CSS should do the trick:
#hikashop_main_image, .hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv, .hikashop_product_main_image, #hikashop_image_main_thumb_div{ width : auto !important; height : auto !important; }
You can add it to the frontend CSS file of HikaShop as explained in the tutorial I gave:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you want to remove or disable menu items you don't need, you can do that via the Joomla menu manager.
That line of CSS should do the trick:
#hikashop_main_image, .hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv, .hikashop_product_main_image, #hikashop_image_main_thumb_div{ width : auto !important; height : auto !important; }
You can add it to the frontend CSS file of HikaShop as explained in the tutorial I gave:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you want to remove or disable menu items you don't need, you can do that via the Joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds