- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
category display
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194866
by malthaher
category display was created by malthaher
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gmhd.net/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I want change the Div with 64 * 64 please see the attached picture.
I want the category in 1 row not under each others.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I want change the Div with 64 * 64 please see the attached picture.
I want the category in 1 row not under each others.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by malthaher.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic category display
Hi,
The link you provided doesn't work but on the link www.gmhd.net/our-services/new-equipments I do see the categories on several columns: take.ms/xWDhP
So it seems that you alredy found your solution
The link you provided doesn't work but on the link www.gmhd.net/our-services/new-equipments I do see the categories on several columns: take.ms/xWDhP
So it seems that you alredy found your solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194923
by malthaher
Replied by malthaher on topic category display
Dear Sir,
its working with me, but i found other problem with mobile
please see the attached picture
its working with me, but i found other problem with mobile
please see the attached picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic category display
Hello,
I think that a solution can be to use Media queries through your CSS file, here is a thread where you'll find an example :
I think that a solution can be to use Media queries through your CSS file, here is a thread where you'll find an example :
You can do the modifications in the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
Use the @media tags to change the width of the columns when the width of the page is less than xx.
ex:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.hikashop_products .row-fluid .span4 { width: 49% !important;}
}
Here is some documentation about the layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds