- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Shop menu placement... options?
11 years 6 months ago #195008
by Oldned
Shop menu placement... options? was created by Oldned
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lbcommunicationsinc.com/index.php/online-store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, apologies if not.
I have my shop working at a basic level, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to implement the basic menu listing for products, categories, cart, checkout etc. at the left side or anywhere to be honest.
I cannot find the option(s) to show menus or back/forward buttons, cart buttons etc. If you look at my store you will see what I mean.
I'm ok with it like it is, but it's currently not very user friendly.
I'm quite sure I am missing something simple, I just can't figure out what.
Any help muchly appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, apologies if not.
I have my shop working at a basic level, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to implement the basic menu listing for products, categories, cart, checkout etc. at the left side or anywhere to be honest.
I cannot find the option(s) to show menus or back/forward buttons, cart buttons etc. If you look at my store you will see what I mean.
I'm ok with it like it is, but it's currently not very user friendly.
I'm quite sure I am missing something simple, I just can't figure out what.
Any help muchly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195053
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shop menu placement... options?
Hi,
I am sorry but like that I don't see what you mean.
The menus are the modules are managed by Joomla ; if you want to add modules in your page, the best is to create a new module in the Joomla module manage.
You might need to see with your template what "positions" you can use.
Regards,
I am sorry but like that I don't see what you mean.
The menus are the modules are managed by Joomla ; if you want to add modules in your page, the best is to create a new module in the Joomla module manage.
You might need to see with your template what "positions" you can use.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds