- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display Products as available IN-STORE only
11 years 6 months ago #195206
by kavfam
Display Products as available IN-STORE only was created by kavfam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message. I just want to find out if it is possible to display products that can NOT be added to the cart. I have some suppliers who require products only sold IN-STORE and no online.
I just want to find out if it is possible to display products that can NOT be added to the cart. I have some suppliers who require products only sold IN-STORE and no online. If I set the price to 0 it shows them as free which is not what I want. Can I remove the Add to Cart button for specific products and show a text that these are available IN-STORE only.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message. I just want to find out if it is possible to display products that can NOT be added to the cart. I have some suppliers who require products only sold IN-STORE and no online.
I just want to find out if it is possible to display products that can NOT be added to the cart. I have some suppliers who require products only sold IN-STORE and no online. If I set the price to 0 it shows them as free which is not what I want. Can I remove the Add to Cart button for specific products and show a text that these are available IN-STORE only.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195214
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Products as available IN-STORE only
Hi,
You can potentially select the Quantity layout "show_simple" in the product edition page, and then edit the view "product / show_quantity" and remove the code which display the add to cart button.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can potentially select the Quantity layout "show_simple" in the product edition page, and then edit the view "product / show_quantity" and remove the code which display the add to cart button.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195385
by kavfam
Replied by kavfam on topic Display Products as available IN-STORE only
Thanks for the suggestion. When I try to edit the product/ show quaint view i get a security block ...
"The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.
If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error.
They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed."
"The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.
If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error.
They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #195392
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display Products as available IN-STORE only
Hello,
Note that you should edit your file via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Note that you should edit your file via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds