- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Last product image is default on product details
11 years 6 months ago #195443
by AMAN
Last product image is default on product details was created by AMAN
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello,
I have several product images, but when I enter the product details page, it always starts out displaying the last one, which is the least important, that's why I uploaded it last. Can I make it select the second image, for example, or the first?
Thanks,
Irina
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello,
I have several product images, but when I enter the product details page, it always starts out displaying the last one, which is the least important, that's why I uploaded it last. Can I make it select the second image, for example, or the first?
Thanks,
Irina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195448
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Last product image is default on product details
Hi,
It's not a matter of which one you upload first or last but a matter of what you enter in the "order" fields of the images of the product edition page.
Make sure that the one you want as default has the lower number in that field and that will do it.
It's not a matter of which one you upload first or last but a matter of what you enter in the "order" fields of the images of the product edition page.
Make sure that the one you want as default has the lower number in that field and that will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195515
by AMAN
Replied by AMAN on topic Last product image is default on product details
Yes, changing the order affects what image is displayed in the product category listing, but what I'm talking about is the big product image first shown when entering the product details page on a product with multiple images. Y ou can see what I mean
Here .
I have also attached a printscreen. I'd like the page to open on the second image, for example.
In the listing page I have a switch effect on hover between the first and the second product images, so it's important that those first two stay in that order.
Is there any way to choose which image gets zoomed in on the details page?
Many thanks for your help!
Here .
I have also attached a printscreen. I'd like the page to open on the second image, for example.
In the listing page I have a switch effect on hover between the first and the second product images, so it's important that those first two stay in that order.
Is there any way to choose which image gets zoomed in on the details page?
Many thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195521
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Last product image is default on product details
Hi,
Changing the order as explained by Nicolas should change the image order in the product detail page too.
As the layout on your product detail page don't look like a default layout in HikaShop, I guess that you have an override on the view "product / show_block_img". So please check the code in that view, there is something changing the selection of the main image..
Changing the order as explained by Nicolas should change the image order in the product detail page too.
As the layout on your product detail page don't look like a default layout in HikaShop, I guess that you have an override on the view "product / show_block_img". So please check the code in that view, there is something changing the selection of the main image..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds