- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Automation of variants
11 years 6 months ago #195765
by alconweb
Automation of variants was created by alconweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hi,
Is there a possibilty to automate variants and set the code like the example in the attachement.
In stead of the number I would like to see the size.
Thanks,
Patriek
Hi,
Is there a possibilty to automate variants and set the code like the example in the attachement.
In stead of the number I would like to see the size.
Thanks,
Patriek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195785
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automation of variants
Hi,
To do so, it will require some modifications in the HikaShop core (to change how the product code is generated in the variant system).
Otherwise, I can suggest you to use the import system, it will allow you to import a file with the variants and their product code.
Regards,
To do so, it will require some modifications in the HikaShop core (to change how the product code is generated in the variant system).
Otherwise, I can suggest you to use the import system, it will allow you to import a file with the variants and their product code.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds