- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
When use Rockettheme template loose right sidebar
11 years 6 months ago #195853
by soxa77
When use Rockettheme template loose right sidebar was created by soxa77
-- url of the page with the problem -- : herbalbeautysf.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
Hi
Hi
I used and made website with Protostar template. After that I tried few Rockettheme templates. When I open shop right sidebar doesn't appear like it is with Protostar template. I am sending picture how look shop with Protostar (Joomla) and Nuance (Rockettheme) template . Website will be with Nuance template.
What could make problem here?
Best regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
Hi
Hi
I used and made website with Protostar template. After that I tried few Rockettheme templates. When I open shop right sidebar doesn't appear like it is with Protostar template. I am sending picture how look shop with Protostar (Joomla) and Nuance (Rockettheme) template . Website will be with Nuance template.
What could make problem here?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195863
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When use Rockettheme template loose right sidebar
Hi,
Please just check the module positions in the Joomla module settings.
I think that the position "left" which place the modules on the right side for the Protostar template doesn't exist in the Rockettheme template, so just select a valid position.
It is not an HikaShop issue
Please just check the module positions in the Joomla module settings.
I think that the position "left" which place the modules on the right side for the Protostar template doesn't exist in the Rockettheme template, so just select a valid position.
It is not an HikaShop issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: soxa77
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds