- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnail images not expanding
11 years 6 months ago #195905
by JasonV
Thumbnail images not expanding was created by JasonV
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
camtechsystems.co.uk/solutions/industrie.../TabletPC/motion-r12
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hi,
I've ran into a issue with my product thumbnails not loading 100% of the time. This is more evident in IE but also occurs in Chrome/firefox occasionally. The Thumbnails load fine underneath the main image and when mouse overed they change fine, the issue presents itself when you "click to enlarge".
Any ideas or resolutions welcome.
Many thanks in advance,
Jason
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hi,
I've ran into a issue with my product thumbnails not loading 100% of the time. This is more evident in IE but also occurs in Chrome/firefox occasionally. The Thumbnails load fine underneath the main image and when mouse overed they change fine, the issue presents itself when you "click to enlarge".
Any ideas or resolutions welcome.
Many thanks in advance,
Jason
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thumbnail images not expanding
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue. I've tried about 20 times with IE (different thumbnails, different products, different page reloads). It worked 100 % of the time on your website.
I'm thinking that the issue might come from the loading of the file from your server to your local computer. Maybe your internet connection is too slow ? Or you have some kind of proxy on it ?
The only thing I could recommend to try is to change the "image popup mode" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. Maybe using another popup system will help. But since I don't see the problem, it might be something on your end. Maybe you could try with another computer on another internet connection ?
I'm not able to reproduce the issue. I've tried about 20 times with IE (different thumbnails, different products, different page reloads). It worked 100 % of the time on your website.
I'm thinking that the issue might come from the loading of the file from your server to your local computer. Maybe your internet connection is too slow ? Or you have some kind of proxy on it ?
The only thing I could recommend to try is to change the "image popup mode" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. Maybe using another popup system will help. But since I don't see the problem, it might be something on your end. Maybe you could try with another computer on another internet connection ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: JasonV
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196420
by JasonV
Replied by JasonV on topic Thumbnail images not expanding
"The only thing I could recommend to try is to change the "image popup mode" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. Maybe using another popup system will help." This has resolved the issue,
Many thanks Nic!
Many thanks Nic!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds