Print online page with hika
- flaviu.gaitan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- PHP.NET
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204641
by flaviu.gaitan
Replied by flaviu.gaitan on topic Print online page with hika
Hi,
I've posted here beacause it is strict related with all of the messages above.
So the page is the one that we have talked above.
Is this information helpful ?
Thanks,
--Flaviu
I've posted here beacause it is strict related with all of the messages above.
So the page is the one that we have talked above.
Is this information helpful ?
Thanks,
--Flaviu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204651
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Print online page with hika
Hi,
It's normal that you don't get the "add to cart successful" popup after the entry page since you're not adding a product to the cart but submitting one or several entries and then are redirected to the checkout.
If you need to display a popup there, it would require custom code in one of the checkout view files which would for example redirect to the current page with the added popup=1 parameter if the referrer is the entry page.
It's normal that you don't get the "add to cart successful" popup after the entry page since you're not adding a product to the cart but submitting one or several entries and then are redirected to the checkout.
If you need to display a popup there, it would require custom code in one of the checkout view files which would for example redirect to the current page with the added popup=1 parameter if the referrer is the entry page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- flaviu.gaitan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- PHP.NET
11 years 3 months ago #206872
by flaviu.gaitan
Replied by flaviu.gaitan on topic Print online page with hika
HI guys,
How can I send you the credentials for the site that I'm working on, in order to take a look on what's going on with some things ?
I need this to be private that' why I'm asking.
Thanks,
Flaviu
How can I send you the credentials for the site that I'm working on, in order to take a look on what's going on with some things ?
I need this to be private that' why I'm asking.
Thanks,
Flaviu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206896
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Print online page with hika
Hi,
The credentials can be sent via our contact form, in the message we will need the url to that topic.
But before sending the credentials, could you give us more details on the "things" you are talking about ?
The credentials can be sent via our contact form, in the message we will need the url to that topic.
But before sending the credentials, could you give us more details on the "things" you are talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207026
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Print online page with hika
Hi,
First of all, you have the version 2.3.1 of HikaShop, the current version is the 2.5.0 and fixes have been made about the cart/wishlist when pressing the add to cart button.
Please update your version of HikaShop.
More than that, you added a custom "submit" button, but if you look at the default button, it is doing more actions than a simple "submit" so I think you should use the default button.
First of all, you have the version 2.3.1 of HikaShop, the current version is the 2.5.0 and fixes have been made about the cart/wishlist when pressing the add to cart button.
Please update your version of HikaShop.
More than that, you added a custom "submit" button, but if you look at the default button, it is doing more actions than a simple "submit" so I think you should use the default button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds