Skip to main content

Question about multilingual mode

More
11 years 6 months ago #195970 by Padalko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have a question. I dont understand how to translate custom fields on product page. Don`t work multilingual mode with "falang".

I have a question. I dont understand how to translate custom fields on product page. Don`t work multilingual mode with "falang".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196005 by nicolas
Hi,

Here is a thread explaining how to do that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/10-translation/87...ues-with-falang.html
It doesn't require Falang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum