- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to put product price and add to cart in a line
11 years 6 months ago #196069
by soxa77
How to put product price and add to cart in a line was created by soxa77
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
Hi
I am struggling few days how to make them in one line.
1. First picture is what I have now
2. Second picture is what I made in Firebug after deleting
<br>
<br>
But I can't find where to change that in Hikashop CSS.
I found that is hikashop_product_right_part
Also I can't find how to remove "each"
3. Third picture is what I want to make - in one line with litlte bit space between price and add to cart. I made it in photo software, not with CSS.
I knot how to put out "Weight"
Thanks for any help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
Hi
I am struggling few days how to make them in one line.
1. First picture is what I have now
2. Second picture is what I made in Firebug after deleting
<br>
<br>
But I can't find where to change that in Hikashop CSS.
I found that is hikashop_product_right_part
Also I can't find how to remove "each"
3. Third picture is what I want to make - in one line with litlte bit space between price and add to cart. I made it in photo software, not with CSS.
I knot how to put out "Weight"
Thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196099
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to put product price and add to cart in a line
Hi,
To remove the <br> tags, you have to edit the view "product / show_default".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
To remove "each" you have to do a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT"
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Then to have everything on the same line, you can potentially use css properties like "display: inline-block;", which will display elements inline, or in block if not enough space inline.
If that don't do the job, still in the view "product / show_default" you can move the elements from a div to another one to have the desired layout.
To remove the <br> tags, you have to edit the view "product / show_default".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
To remove "each" you have to do a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT"
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Then to have everything on the same line, you can potentially use css properties like "display: inline-block;", which will display elements inline, or in block if not enough space inline.
If that don't do the job, still in the view "product / show_default" you can move the elements from a div to another one to have the desired layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196183
by soxa77
Replied by soxa77 on topic How to put product price and add to cart in a line
1. After changing listing_price.php I removed succesfuly "each",
herbalbeautysf.com/index.php/hikashop-me...s-golden-moisturizer
BUT if I make new product I get again "each" and one more new sign " Specifications"
herbalbeautysf.com/index.php/hikashop-me...roduct/29-test-erase
How to remove this?
2. "If that don't do the job, still in the view "product / show_default" you can move the elements from a div to another one to have the desired layout."
I assume that I should cut SOME DIV ??? and put after this
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
<?php
if ($this->params->get('show_price')) {
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</span>
Can you give me some hint about this?
Thank you
herbalbeautysf.com/index.php/hikashop-me...s-golden-moisturizer
BUT if I make new product I get again "each" and one more new sign " Specifications"
herbalbeautysf.com/index.php/hikashop-me...roduct/29-test-erase
How to remove this?
2. "If that don't do the job, still in the view "product / show_default" you can move the elements from a div to another one to have the desired layout."
I assume that I should cut SOME DIV ??? and put after this
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
<?php
if ($this->params->get('show_price')) {
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</span>
Can you give me some hint about this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196233
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to put product price and add to cart in a line
Hi,
1. You have to do a translation override and not a view edition for that
2. Sure, Please delete the code:
And add:
Right after:
1. You have to do a translation override and not a view edition for that
2. Sure, Please delete the code:
Code:
if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
<?php
//LAYOUT quantity
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->ajax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\',\'hikashop_product_form\')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . $this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $form . ',\'cart\'); } else { return false; }';
$this->setLayout('quantity');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
Code:
if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?>
<?php
//LAYOUT quantity
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->ajax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\',\'hikashop_product_form\')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . $this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $form . ',\'cart\'); } else { return false; }';
$this->setLayout('quantity');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
<?php } ?>
Code:
if ($this->params->get('show_price')) {
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197010
by soxa77
Replied by soxa77 on topic How to put product price and add to cart in a line
Hi
"1. You have to do a translation override....."
After doing exactly what is write here ( www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran )
I don't understand what should I put in in translation overide???? I found that in Languages.
And one more thing: I don't intend and interested to be expert for Hikashop,. It is little change and after that I finished my editing
Regards
"1. You have to do a translation override....."
After doing exactly what is write here ( www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran )
I don't understand what should I put in in translation overide???? I found that in Languages.
And one more thing: I don't intend and interested to be expert for Hikashop,. It is little change and after that I finished my editing
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to put product price and add to cart in a line
It's simple, just search for the text you want to change.
For example, in your case:
PER_UNIT=" each"
Then, copy/paste it in the override area at the bottom of the language file edition popup and change the each text to whatever you want. Nothing if you want nothing.
For example, in your case:
PER_UNIT=" each"
Then, copy/paste it in the override area at the bottom of the language file edition popup and change the each text to whatever you want. Nothing if you want nothing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds