- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Hikashop random products modul
11 years 6 months ago #196271
by sbuerman
Custom Hikashop random products modul was created by sbuerman
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello,
I published the Hikashop random product modul , there are 3 products and i would like to publish only one product.I know i have to edit a view but i don't know wich
can you help me please
thanks
Sbuerman
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello,
I published the Hikashop random product modul , there are 3 products and i would like to publish only one product.I know i have to edit a view but i don't know wich
can you help me please
thanks
Sbuerman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196275
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Hikashop random products modul
Hi,
I don't really understand your needs, to unpublish products why not unpublish them directly from the product listing in backend ?
If you want them published in some places, and not for the random products, you could create a specific category for the random products and add this category to all the desired products.
So no need to edit any views for that.
Else the view used by the random product module is "product / listing_img_title".
I don't really understand your needs, to unpublish products why not unpublish them directly from the product listing in backend ?
If you want them published in some places, and not for the random products, you could create a specific category for the random products and add this category to all the desired products.
So no need to edit any views for that.
Else the view used by the random product module is "product / listing_img_title".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196349
by sbuerman
Replied by sbuerman on topic Custom Hikashop random products modul
I found thanks
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sbuerman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds