Skip to main content

fixed text on every product page

More
11 years 6 months ago #196426 by bertdynamica
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Versie 41.0.2272.101 m

Hello,

I want to display fixed line of text on every product page instead of the button to ask a question. The line of txt will be "Voor meer informatie over dit product bel: +31(0)6 53 347 314" (for more information about this product call....).

The button ask a question led on the current site led to spam, so I had to disable it. If I can use the button on the new site, I want to enable recaptcha.

How can I achieve this?

Greetz,

Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196433 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
You can add it :
- Through your product description
- Through a product custom field
- By directly editing the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196663 by bertdynamica
Hai there,

Thanks for the answer. And now the inevitable follow-up question.

I want to add the text by directly editing the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" but and don't know which code lines to use. Can you help me out with this?

Greetz, Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196669 by Mohamed Thelji
Where on your product page do you exactly want to display that text ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196743 by bertdynamica
Hi Mohamed,

The extact place would be: under
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_with_options_main" class="hikashop_product_price_with_options_main"> </span>

and above
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main"> </div>

I will deactivate the button whereby the code of the button will disappear
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_contact_main" class="hikashop_product_contact_main"> <input type="submit" class=" button hikashop_cart_input_button" name="contact_us" value="Contacteer ons voor meer informatie" onclick="var field=document.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_field_1');window.location='/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-module-103/product/contact/cid-188';return false;"> </div>

I hope this is specific enough.

Greetz, Bert
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by bertdynamica.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196751 by Xavier
Hi,

So in the view "product /show_default", you have to add you code just before:
Code:
if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?>

And you can use code like:
Code:
echo "Voor meer informatie over dit product bel: +31(0)6 53 347 314";

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196847 by bertdynamica
Hi,

I entered the code in the file you mentioned, but it didn't show up.
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_with_options_main" class="hikashop_product_price_with_options_main"> </span> <?php } echo "Voor meer informatie over dit product bel: +31(0)6 53 347 314"; if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?> <div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">

Do you have an idea what I did wrong?

Greetz,

Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196864 by Jerome
Hi,

Please be sure that you're editing the view for the right front-end template.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196924 by bertdynamica
Hi,

I'm pretty sure that I edit the correct file





Any ideas?

Greetz, Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196926 by nicolas
Hi,

Then either you have some caching on your website (so clear your website cache) or you're using another product layout than the "default" one (so check that option of the configuration and your product).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #197164 by bertdynamica
Hi,

Gotcha!
With default parameters for products (Configuration > display > standard parameters for products > layout on product page) I do not use standard but reversed.
It appears that the sentence I want to display only shows if the option is 'Standard'.

Is it possible to display this sentence I want to use if the option is "reverse"?

Thank you!

Greetz, Bert

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by bertdynamica.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197179 by nicolas
Hi,

In that case you need to do the same modification but in the file "show_reversed" instead of the file "show_default".
The following user(s) said Thank You: bertdynamica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197211 by bertdynamica
Hi HikaShop team,

Thanks for the reply. My problem for this topic is solved.

Greetz and see you at the next challenge!

Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum