Skip to main content

Specs tab is empty

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197432 by Hyrion
Specs tab is empty was created by Hyrion
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0

Hi, I plugged in all the product characteristics (weight, dimensions etc.) but in the "specs" tab does not appear anything is completely empty, I checked the code and does not contain anything, I tried to change the templates but continues to be empty, the other tabs are working properly, i think i have a problem with the code php of tabular page, this is my code (where are specs??)

<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Hyrion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #197498 by Hyrion
Replied by Hyrion on topic Specs tab is empty
ok i have solved, i need to set display dimensions in main configuration of hikashop :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum