- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Change word "SKU" to "Code"
- stefanos64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197581
by stefanos64
Change word "SKU" to "Code" was created by stefanos64
-- url of the page with the problem -- : prosklitiria4u.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello
Please I want to change in the product page the word "SKU" with "Code" or in my mother lang and also the word "Categories". Is it possible?
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello
Please I want to change in the product page the word "SKU" with "Code" or in my mother lang and also the word "Categories". Is it possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197585
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change word "SKU" to "Code"
Hi,
Yes it is.
You can use a language override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Yes it is.
You can use a language override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefanos64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #197668
by stefanos64
Replied by stefanos64 on topic Change word "SKU" to "Code"
Dear sir
Thanks for the response
I did what you told me but I cant manage it
I install the greek lang (joomla & hikashop) but only some thinks are translated.
for example for the word "categories" in the product page , thre is translation in the .ini file but its not translated...or for SKU but nothing
Can you help me a little more. I will sent the credencials in private message just in case you have the time to help me.
Thanks for the response
I did what you told me but I cant manage it
I install the greek lang (joomla & hikashop) but only some thinks are translated.
for example for the word "categories" in the product page , thre is translation in the .ini file but its not translated...or for SKU but nothing
Can you help me a little more. I will sent the credencials in private message just in case you have the time to help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197682
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change word "SKU" to "Code"
Hello,
Note that if it's not translated through your Greek language file you'll just have to add your translation word.
Note that if it's not translated through your Greek language file you'll just have to add your translation word.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change word "SKU" to "Code"
Hi,
I've checked your product page and these texts are added by your Joomla template. They are not there by default in HikaShop. That's why the translation override doesn't work.
You need to contact your template provider so that he can tell you how to change these texts.
I've checked your product page and these texts are added by your Joomla template. They are not there by default in HikaShop. That's why the translation override doesn't work.
You need to contact your template provider so that he can tell you how to change these texts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds