- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Back button - once again
11 years 5 months ago #197723
by MiloW
Back button - once again was created by MiloW
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not relevant
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not relevant
Hi,
This old topic of back buttons... so I know the code for back as in the browser.
The question is - is there a kind of dynamically built link to go up in the tree?
Or any other way to let customers go back with a simple back arrow link?
M.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not relevant
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not relevant
Hi,
This old topic of back buttons... so I know the code for back as in the browser.
The question is - is there a kind of dynamically built link to go up in the tree?
Or any other way to let customers go back with a simple back arrow link?
M.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197725
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Back button - once again
Hi,
Which old topic of back buttons ?
Regards,
Which old topic of back buttons ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197804
by MiloW
Replied by MiloW on topic Back button - once again
Nevermind, it was just wording.
I meant "it has been talked about but I have yet another case"...
I meant "it has been talked about but I have yet another case"...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Back button - once again
If you want something to allow the customers to go back up the tree, the normal solution is to enable the Joomla breadcrumb module which will display such tree if you turn off the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198096
by MiloW
Replied by MiloW on topic Back button - once again
Well yeah, I have it... thought about something more...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds