- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
slideshow
- igorczarnowo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197861
by igorczarnowo
slideshow was created by igorczarnowo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sklep-olejarniaolimp.pl/index.php/ct...echow-wloskichzzzzzz
Hello . How to add a slider module in hikashop . I bought a version for 99 euros . Apparently , this version has a display modules and slideshow. How to run them . Where can I find them
Hello . How to add a slider module in hikashop . I bought a version for 99 euros . Apparently , this version has a display modules and slideshow. How to run them . Where can I find them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #197877
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic slideshow
As it's said on the "Div option" section you'll just have to set the "Enable carousel" to YES and configure it properly :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...odules-form.html#div
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds