- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
My sub elements in categorys are gone
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198070
by exces
My sub elements in categorys are gone was created by exces
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
Hi
I have 10 categories and a lot of sub elements as you se at my pictures. But somehow all my products are gone!!!!!????
In the front I see my categories but they are empty.
In the back I see my products - but when I look in categories they are gone ???
I don't get it everything worked fine !!! and PLOUFFF
Please help me :blink:
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
Hi
I have 10 categories and a lot of sub elements as you se at my pictures. But somehow all my products are gone!!!!!????
In the front I see my categories but they are empty.
In the back I see my products - but when I look in categories they are gone ???
I don't get it everything worked fine !!! and PLOUFFF
Please help me :blink:
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by exces. Reason: wrong photo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198089
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your issue.
In the screenshots you send, we can see your categories and your products but it is difficult to understand what is missing.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your issue.
In the screenshots you send, we can see your categories and your products but it is difficult to understand what is missing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198178
by exces
Replied by exces on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
hi Jerome
Thanks a lot.
Photo no. 3 you see under SHOP all my products in FAUTEUIL. under products.... It means that they are there.
Photo no. 1 you see under SHOP All my categories. under categories
Photo no. 2 you see under SHOP in FAUTEUIL. under categories..... everything is gone all my products is not there
Ill add some more files from the front
Photo no. 4 front end under SHOP
Photo no. 5 front end under FAUTEUIL ALL IS GONE!!!!
I hope it's more clear this time for you.
I tried to change things in display content menu, but nothing works out right.
Thanks a lot again Jerome
Thanks a lot.
Photo no. 3 you see under SHOP all my products in FAUTEUIL. under products.... It means that they are there.
Photo no. 1 you see under SHOP All my categories. under categories
Photo no. 2 you see under SHOP in FAUTEUIL. under categories..... everything is gone all my products is not there
Ill add some more files from the front
Photo no. 4 front end under SHOP
Photo no. 5 front end under FAUTEUIL ALL IS GONE!!!!
I hope it's more clear this time for you.
I tried to change things in display content menu, but nothing works out right.
Thanks a lot again Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198252
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
Hi,
What is gone ?
You are using a category listing menu ; you should put a product listing module if you want to list products.. Otherwise you will just display categories.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
What is gone ?
You are using a category listing menu ; you should put a product listing module if you want to list products.. Otherwise you will just display categories.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198300
by exces
Replied by exces on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
All my products is gone -
in the front end I can chose a category but it is empty
in the back end there is a lot of products in categories, but they don't show up in the front end
in the front end I can chose a category but it is empty
in the back end there is a lot of products in categories, but they don't show up in the front end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198301
by exces
Replied by exces on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
I've spending a lot of time looking at this one
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
but did not find the error.
Best regards
but did not find the error.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198303
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your HikaShop content menu "hikashop-content-menu-for-category-listing" ?
Like I told you in my previous message, I'm quite sure that you have a category listing menu without a product listing module attached ; or if you have one module attach, the configuration should not be correct.
The documentation page I gave you explain how configure a product listing module under a category listing menu ; so you should follow the tutorial and have the exact same configuration as explained in the tutorial.
Thanks to some screenshots, it will help us to indicate what is wrong in your configuration.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your HikaShop content menu "hikashop-content-menu-for-category-listing" ?
Like I told you in my previous message, I'm quite sure that you have a category listing menu without a product listing module attached ; or if you have one module attach, the configuration should not be correct.
The documentation page I gave you explain how configure a product listing module under a category listing menu ; so you should follow the tutorial and have the exact same configuration as explained in the tutorial.
Thanks to some screenshots, it will help us to indicate what is wrong in your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198357
by exces
Replied by exces on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
Hi, again
You can have all screenshots you need. hope it's the right one I send you here if not please tell me.
Best regards
You can have all screenshots you need. hope it's the right one I send you here if not please tell me.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198368
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
Hi,
As we can see in the screenshot "9.png", the setting "synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" is not activate.
So it means that the product listing will always list the products from the category "2 Shop" (and not his sub categories).
With the option activated, you will synchronize the content and the product listing module will display the products of the current viewed category.
Regards,
As we can see in the screenshot "9.png", the setting "synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" is not activate.
So it means that the product listing will always list the products from the category "2 Shop" (and not his sub categories).
With the option activated, you will synchronize the content and the product listing module will display the products of the current viewed category.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200060
by exces
Replied by exces on topic My sub elements in categorys are gone
YES
It works thanks so much Jerome
I'm sure that i'll need your help again soon.
for now I can keep on Thank you
Best regards
It works thanks so much Jerome
I'm sure that i'll need your help again soon.
for now I can keep on Thank you
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds