- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Products not listing in the sub catories
11 years 5 months ago #198189
by agiver
Products not listing in the sub catories was created by agiver
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
bayleafglasgow.co.uk/index.php/category/70-appetisers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
New to HikaShop and will appreciate any help:
I managed to list products from a sub category in the menu but cannot do the same from the category module in the sidebar!
I followed the instructions in
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
I presume one follows the instructions to list products in a module.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Jay
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
New to HikaShop and will appreciate any help:
I managed to list products from a sub category in the menu but cannot do the same from the category module in the sidebar!
I followed the instructions in
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
I presume one follows the instructions to list products in a module.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Jay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198253
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Products not listing in the sub catories
Hi,
Please explain what you want to achieve and please provide a screenshot of your module configuration.
Regards,
Please explain what you want to achieve and please provide a screenshot of your module configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199484
by agiver
Replied by agiver on topic Products not listing in the sub catories
I manage to list the products of a particular category. However I have related issue. But first let me explain what I am trying to do.
The issue is in the Menu on clicking the first category the Module is correctly on the left.
However, on clicking the second category the module moves to the right hand side.
I have checked number of times and spent lot of time. Appreciate all your help.
Jay
- I want a module on the left listing the first level categories.
- And the same categories on the Menu (Home)
The issue is in the Menu on clicking the first category the Module is correctly on the left.
However, on clicking the second category the module moves to the right hand side.
I have checked number of times and spent lot of time. Appreciate all your help.
Jay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199487
by agiver
Replied by agiver on topic Products not listing in the sub catories
I tried to change the Parent Item and got the error:
Warning
Save failed with the following error: Another menu item with the same parent has this alias.
Cleared Cache and the Trash.
Jay
Warning
Save failed with the following error: Another menu item with the same parent has this alias.
Cleared Cache and the Trash.
Jay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199816
by agiver
Replied by agiver on topic Products not listing in the sub catories
Resolved the issue about display of the Module for some Menu items on the left side bar and others on the right side bar.
I am using a Yootheme template and for every menu item created, the template layout gives an option to display the Module to the left or right.
Problem solved once all menu Items are selected for a particular Layout.
Jay
I am using a Yootheme template and for every menu item created, the template layout gives an option to display the Module to the left or right.
Problem solved once all menu Items are selected for a particular Layout.
Jay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not listing in the sub catories
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. It's great that you found the solution and thanks for sharing it here. It might help others.
Sorry for the delay. It's great that you found the solution and thanks for sharing it here. It might help others.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds