- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
I can't view the product page If there is only 1.
11 years 5 months ago #198535
by divamak
I can't view the product page If there is only 1. was created by divamak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Page is not found, so there is no error message.
The problem is that,
If there is only 1 product in my product listing page, I can see the product in listing page, but when I go to the product page, it's not found.
If there is more than 1 product in that category, all products can be viewed.
Also I figured out something, If I login on the site, I can view product page without any problem even If there is only 1 product in that category.
I need it to be viewed by guests. I don't need ppl to register or login on my website.
So, what can cause this problem? Is this a bug or only related to my website?
Obviously it's about the access settings. but I didn't change anything about access levels. Besides, I use Hikashop Essential, so I don't have any setting about access levels.
I hope you can give me a solution.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Page is not found, so there is no error message.
The problem is that,
If there is only 1 product in my product listing page, I can see the product in listing page, but when I go to the product page, it's not found.
If there is more than 1 product in that category, all products can be viewed.
Also I figured out something, If I login on the site, I can view product page without any problem even If there is only 1 product in that category.
I need it to be viewed by guests. I don't need ppl to register or login on my website.
So, what can cause this problem? Is this a bug or only related to my website?
Obviously it's about the access settings. but I didn't change anything about access levels. Besides, I use Hikashop Essential, so I don't have any setting about access levels.
I hope you can give me a solution.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198556
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I can't view the product page If there is only 1.
Hi,
If there is more than one product in the category, so you can see the product page of the product which was alone too ?
It is a strange issue, could you please give us more details about your settings ?
The way the menus in the listing are displayed, are you using canonical urls ?
If there is more than one product in the category, so you can see the product page of the product which was alone too ?
It is a strange issue, could you please give us more details about your settings ?
The way the menus in the listing are displayed, are you using canonical urls ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198660
by divamak
Replied by divamak on topic I can't view the product page If there is only 1.
Yes, for example, If there are 2 products in a category, I can view both, but If there is only 1 in that category, I can't view the product page.
Here is an example link, this is a product listing page for a category, you can see 1 product which is not working on product page.
Here you can check:
Category listing page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el
Product listing page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el/ruzgar-turbini
Product page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el/ruzgar-turbini/uru...ar-turbini-ikinci-el (which is not working)
If I duplicate this product or create a new one, I can view both product pages without problem. As I said before, If I login on website, I can view the product page, even If there is still only 1 product.
About canonical URLs, You know, normally you can view a product with different URLs If you go to URL directly, For example:
Default (true) path: novi.com.tr/guc-sistemleri/jenerator/diz...10-4-3-faz-jenerator
Wrong path: novi.com.tr/endustriyel/forklift/dizel-j...10-4-3-faz-jenerator
Because of this wrong directory link, we see wrong widgets like side menu. thats all.
With canonical URLs, If you mean giving links rel="canonical" tag, No I didn't.
I can give more specific details If you need, or I can create a user..
Here is an example link, this is a product listing page for a category, you can see 1 product which is not working on product page.
Here you can check:
Category listing page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el
Product listing page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el/ruzgar-turbini
Product page: novi.com.tr/ikinci-el/ruzgar-turbini/uru...ar-turbini-ikinci-el (which is not working)
If I duplicate this product or create a new one, I can view both product pages without problem. As I said before, If I login on website, I can view the product page, even If there is still only 1 product.
About canonical URLs, You know, normally you can view a product with different URLs If you go to URL directly, For example:
Default (true) path: novi.com.tr/guc-sistemleri/jenerator/diz...10-4-3-faz-jenerator
Wrong path: novi.com.tr/endustriyel/forklift/dizel-j...10-4-3-faz-jenerator
Because of this wrong directory link, we see wrong widgets like side menu. thats all.
With canonical URLs, If you mean giving links rel="canonical" tag, No I didn't.
I can give more specific details If you need, or I can create a user..
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by divamak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198679
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I can't view the product page If there is only 1.
Hi,
This issue seems to be related on the gzip compression, please try to disable the option "Gzip Page Compression" in the Joomla global configuration under the tab "server".
Or if you have components like jch optimize, check the configuration or test by disabling the component.
This issue seems to be related on the gzip compression, please try to disable the option "Gzip Page Compression" in the Joomla global configuration under the tab "server".
Or if you have components like jch optimize, check the configuration or test by disabling the component.
The following user(s) said Thank You: divamak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198804
by divamak
Replied by divamak on topic I can't view the product page If there is only 1.
Wow you are good at solutions!! 
I use both gzip compression and jch optimize. I just disabled gzip compression and error fixed. For now, I can prefer this option to use since I will not have any category with only one product. So, it's OK Thank you. Also, you know this is not an permanent solution but thanks again
I use both gzip compression and jch optimize. I just disabled gzip compression and error fixed. For now, I can prefer this option to use since I will not have any category with only one product. So, it's OK Thank you. Also, you know this is not an permanent solution but thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds