Call for pricing
11 years 5 months ago #198560
by itguyrich
Call for pricing was created by itguyrich
-- HikaShop version -- : 1504071843
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, IE and Chrome
If I enter a product without putting a sales price on an item, I do not want it to say "FREE". I have added the text " Call XXX-XXX-XXX or email _______ for pricing and information. The issue is it says "FREE" and these are 20,000.00 items. Can I change the display of "free" somewhere? Is there a work around? Do I need to use a different cart.
I like the ease of use with this cart, it very straight forward. I use carts often in my site builds. I chose this cart over others for the end user friendliness who are not coders etc. If I can not fix the above issue, I will be forced to use virtuemart that has the auto feature of no price call... feature.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, IE and Chrome
If I enter a product without putting a sales price on an item, I do not want it to say "FREE". I have added the text " Call XXX-XXX-XXX or email _______ for pricing and information. The issue is it says "FREE" and these are 20,000.00 items. Can I change the display of "free" somewhere? Is there a work around? Do I need to use a different cart.
I like the ease of use with this cart, it very straight forward. I use carts often in my site builds. I chose this cart over others for the end user friendliness who are not coders etc. If I can not fix the above issue, I will be forced to use virtuemart that has the auto feature of no price call... feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198564
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Call for pricing
Hi,
There is an easy solution for that, just do a translation override on the key FREE_PRICE to have something like:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
There is an easy solution for that, just do a translation override on the key FREE_PRICE to have something like:
FREE_PRICE="Call XXX-XXX-XXX or email _______ for pricing and information"
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: itguyrich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198755
by itguyrich
Replied by itguyrich on topic Call for pricing
Thank you for your advise and quick response. One question, where is the "FREE_PRICE" key found? Is this in the backend of Joomla or do I need to get into the code?
Rich
Rich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198765
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Call for pricing
Hi,
Xavier gave you a link to our FAQ where you can find the answer for your question.
Please follow the link and read the FAQ in order to know how to modify translations for your precise case.
Regards,
Xavier gave you a link to our FAQ where you can find the answer for your question.
Please follow the link and read the FAQ in order to know how to modify translations for your precise case.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itguyrich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198895
by itguyrich
Replied by itguyrich on topic Call for pricing
Can not find the key FREE_PRICE. The problem is not with being able to change the code, it is finding the code. I have 3 days of trying to find this. I appreciate the link to the FAQ which I had already looked at before making this post. Not trying to sound rude, but all I asked for was which file to modify. Thanks again, no time left to solve this problem when other solutions are availble that do not offer this problem.
Rich
Rich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198904
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Call for pricing
Hi,
I am sorry but the translation "FREE_PRICE" is in the translation file (line 10 for the English one)
And you do not need to know where the translation key is (or fine it) because we told you to create an override ; like explained in the FAQ or like explained in the language page : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You just have to add the text that Xavier gave you in the override part and that's all
I really don't know why you have an issue and what you are expecting for an answer because Xavier gave you the precise indication of what you have to do.
Regards,
I am sorry but the translation "FREE_PRICE" is in the translation file (line 10 for the English one)
And you do not need to know where the translation key is (or fine it) because we told you to create an override ; like explained in the FAQ or like explained in the language page : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You just have to add the text that Xavier gave you in the override part and that's all
I really don't know why you have an issue and what you are expecting for an answer because Xavier gave you the precise indication of what you have to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds