- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Image Color Rendition
11 years 5 months ago #198877
by swdhika
Image Color Rendition was created by swdhika
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.image-circle.com/testsite/index.php/...oduct/340-okefenokee
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hello,
I think this is a browser issue, but would appreciate your advice/suggestions. In Firefox and Chrome - when you click on an image such as the one in the URL provided the larger image that appears does not match the color of the smaller image on the product page. This is an issue for me because I sell images.
I do note however, that in Internet Explorer (my least favorite browser) the color rendering of the enlarged image is correct.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Scott
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hello,
I think this is a browser issue, but would appreciate your advice/suggestions. In Firefox and Chrome - when you click on an image such as the one in the URL provided the larger image that appears does not match the color of the smaller image on the product page. This is an issue for me because I sell images.
I do note however, that in Internet Explorer (my least favorite browser) the color rendering of the enlarged image is correct.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image Color Rendition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199057
by swdhika
Replied by swdhika on topic Image Color Rendition
Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I checked this on another computer at another location today and both the Firefox and Chrome enlarged images well matched the smaller image on the product page. My current impression is that there are too many variables involved which are beyond my control to make this a real issue. If I hear from a customer regarding this matter I will address it on an individual basis.
While still aggravating at my location - obviously this is not a universal issue.
Best,
Scott
Thank you for your reply. I checked this on another computer at another location today and both the Firefox and Chrome enlarged images well matched the smaller image on the product page. My current impression is that there are too many variables involved which are beyond my control to make this a real issue. If I hear from a customer regarding this matter I will address it on an individual basis.
While still aggravating at my location - obviously this is not a universal issue.
Best,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199104
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image Color Rendition
Hi,
The only thing I know which is somewhat close to what you talked about is this:
viget.com/inspire/the-mysterious-save-for-web-color-shift
So I would recommend reading that article, maybe that will help.
The only thing I know which is somewhat close to what you talked about is this:
viget.com/inspire/the-mysterious-save-for-web-color-shift
So I would recommend reading that article, maybe that will help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds