- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Does not receive emails from "Ask a Question"
- feliperozo13
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199017
by feliperozo13
Does not receive emails from "Ask a Question" was created by feliperozo13
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi!
When a user click on As a Question (in my page is Called Product Inquiry) there appears a pop up form, when he or she fill all the fields and then click OK nothing happens!, there is not confirmation messase, I do not receive the message in my email, nothing!. I have check Spam Folder in my email but nothing has arrive. Could you help me please! I have read several topics but i do not find the correct answer. Thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi!
When a user click on As a Question (in my page is Called Product Inquiry) there appears a pop up form, when he or she fill all the fields and then click OK nothing happens!, there is not confirmation messase, I do not receive the message in my email, nothing!. I have check Spam Folder in my email but nothing has arrive. Could you help me please! I have read several topics but i do not find the correct answer. Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199139
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Does not receive emails from "Ask a Question"
Hi,
If you're using HikaShop 2.3.5 ; the first thing will be to update to HikaShop 2.4.0 which contains some fixes.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
like
Regards,
If you're using HikaShop 2.3.5 ; the first thing will be to update to HikaShop 2.4.0 which contains some fixes.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
like
The contact form was not supported properly by the ReCaptcha plugin
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds