- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristic error
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199369
by mfd
Characteristic error was created by mfd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mfd-uk.co.uk/drawer-runners/product/8-db-45h-45
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.2
-- PHP version -- : ucgi5
Hi
I have got a problem with characteristic sequence. Example length should be from 250, next 300 up to 700 however at Hikashop the sequence of length are in different order e.g 700, then 250, then 400
How can I amend this?
PS. I did make sure that when I create the length I started from the lowest ones and increasing in size
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.2
-- PHP version -- : ucgi5
Hi
I have got a problem with characteristic sequence. Example length should be from 250, next 300 up to 700 however at Hikashop the sequence of length are in different order e.g 700, then 250, then 400
How can I amend this?
PS. I did make sure that when I create the length I started from the lowest ones and increasing in size
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristic error
Hi,
Edit your characteristic via the menu Products>Characteristics and make sure that the "order" field of each value has the correct order for the order that you want for the values in the characteristic dropdown.
Then, make sure that you set the "Characteristics values ordering" option of the configuration to "ordering" and that should display the values in the correct order in your dropdown.
Edit your characteristic via the menu Products>Characteristics and make sure that the "order" field of each value has the correct order for the order that you want for the values in the characteristic dropdown.
Then, make sure that you set the "Characteristics values ordering" option of the configuration to "ordering" and that should display the values in the correct order in your dropdown.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199512
by mfd
Replied by mfd on topic Characteristic error
Hi Nicolas thank you for your help it is works perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds