- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr
- Tatiana1311
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199645
by Tatiana1311
Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr was created by Tatiana1311
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Price of the product doubles when Characteristics option is chosen
When I use Characteristics option (Organic nude lip balm - WHITE CONTAINER) - it doubles the price of the product, though in my settings I have not specified a price increment for options. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
THank you.
Tatiana
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Price of the product doubles when Characteristics option is chosen
When I use Characteristics option (Organic nude lip balm - WHITE CONTAINER) - it doubles the price of the product, though in my settings I have not specified a price increment for options. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
THank you.
Tatiana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199660
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr
Hi,
I am sorry but your single screenshot does not help to understand the issue.
If you want provide details about your product configuration ; something which will help us to understand why the price displayed in your first screenshot is wrong ; it will be great
Regards,
I am sorry but your single screenshot does not help to understand the issue.
If you want provide details about your product configuration ; something which will help us to understand why the price displayed in your first screenshot is wrong ; it will be great
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tatiana1311
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #199741
by Tatiana1311
Replied by Tatiana1311 on topic Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr
Hi Jerome,
I apologize if I was not clear enough in my description. So on the screenshot you can see, that the user placed in the cart 1 All-natural bath bomb ($6) and 1 Organic lotion bar ($5) - White Container - THAT'S THE PROBLEM ITEM. So 6+5=11, but the total in the cart is 16. It happens, because the Organic lip balm has a Characteristic (White Container), so the price for it doubled. (additional $5). So the total price is $16 (6+5+5), but should be 11.
Please let me know what additional information I can provide to help clarify it.
Thank you
Tatiana
I apologize if I was not clear enough in my description. So on the screenshot you can see, that the user placed in the cart 1 All-natural bath bomb ($6) and 1 Organic lotion bar ($5) - White Container - THAT'S THE PROBLEM ITEM. So 6+5=11, but the total in the cart is 16. It happens, because the Organic lip balm has a Characteristic (White Container), so the price for it doubled. (additional $5). So the total price is $16 (6+5+5), but should be 11.
Please let me know what additional information I can provide to help clarify it.
Thank you
Tatiana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr
Hi,
I think that it's a bug that we already patched.
Please download the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and that should add the patch and fix the problem.
I think that it's a bug that we already patched.
Please download the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and that should add the patch and fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tatiana1311
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tatiana1311
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #199803
by Tatiana1311
Replied by Tatiana1311 on topic Characteristics option doubles the price of the pr
Problem solved! Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds