- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Took a copy of my fully working site to my laptop
11 years 5 months ago #199697
by Saiah
Took a copy of my fully working site to my laptop was created by Saiah
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : MOZILLA FF 33.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 89 of 257 bytes in
\xampp\htdocs\lumen\lumen_prj\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\field.php on line 283
When I run the local version of the site on my xampp Apache and MYSQL servers all looks fine first, but when
I try to checkout when the address form pops up, and also in other areas of the site ,such as the page where all the products are displayed I see strange code that shouldn't appear there, it begins with this error:
Now the online site is working just fine! PHP version there is 5.4.43
I am attaching a snapshot.
I think it has to do with error reporting or maybe php version or maybe the serialize function is handling things..
Please advise.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : MOZILLA FF 33.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 89 of 257 bytes in
\xampp\htdocs\lumen\lumen_prj\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\field.php on line 283When I run the local version of the site on my xampp Apache and MYSQL servers all looks fine first, but when
I try to checkout when the address form pops up, and also in other areas of the site ,such as the page where all the products are displayed I see strange code that shouldn't appear there, it begins with this error:
Code:
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 89 of 257 bytes in D:\xampp\htdocs\lumen\lumen_prj\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\field.php on line 283
Now the online site is working just fine! PHP version there is 5.4.43
I am attaching a snapshot.
I think it has to do with error reporting or maybe php version or maybe the serialize function is handling things..
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Took a copy of my fully working site to my laptop
Hi,
That's just some notice output to help developers. You don't need to see that.
You can turn off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and you won't see that, like on your online website.
That's just some notice output to help developers. You don't need to see that.
You can turn off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and you won't see that, like on your online website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199786
by Saiah
Replied by Saiah on topic Took a copy of my fully working site to my laptop
Thank you
I turned error reporting off in configuration.php it first said 'default' so I make it 'off'
Now everything seems to be fine.
I turned error reporting off in configuration.php it first said 'default' so I make it 'off'
Now everything seems to be fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds