- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
category listing display
- Amadeuslaca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199748
by Amadeuslaca
category listing display was created by Amadeuslaca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29.
Hi!
How do I turn off in the below the category listing the random(?)product (.hikashop_submodules) ?
In the display setting all modul's are off!
I have no idea!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29.
Hi!
How do I turn off in the below the category listing the random(?)product (.hikashop_submodules) ?
In the display setting all modul's are off!
I have no idea!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic category listing display
Hi,
These are not random products.
They are the products that you added to your main category: take.ms/JBfKD
If you don't want the products to be listed for the main category, then don't add the main category as a category of the products.
These are not random products.
They are the products that you added to your main category: take.ms/JBfKD
If you don't want the products to be listed for the main category, then don't add the main category as a category of the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds