- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
purpose of information icon
11 years 5 months ago #199764
by neontetra
purpose of information icon was created by neontetra
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 8.0
When I put a description on an option I get a little "i on a black background" icon next to it. See attachment. Typically information icons like this show something when you hover over them and that would be consistent with it only being visible when there is a description on the option. However, these icons do nothing but take up space. Can I turn on the hover effect? At one time some of them had hover text but now none of them do so somehow they were turned off and I have no idea what caused that.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 8.0
When I put a description on an option I get a little "i on a black background" icon next to it. See attachment. Typically information icons like this show something when you hover over them and that would be consistent with it only being visible when there is a description on the option. However, these icons do nothing but take up space. Can I turn on the hover effect? At one time some of them had hover text but now none of them do so somehow they were turned off and I have no idea what caused that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199770
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic purpose of information icon
Hi,
Set an "url" to the product option and the "i" icon will open a popup using that url.
Regards,
Set an "url" to the product option and the "i" icon will open a popup using that url.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199847
by neontetra
Replied by neontetra on topic purpose of information icon
Well this gave me enough information to determine what to look at in the documentation. The answer to get the hover effect was to change the "popup mode" to "mootools." Now the hover popup works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds