- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Alter size price
11 years 5 months ago #199796
by wazzalsd
Alter size price was created by wazzalsd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.usmira.esy.es/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1503052315]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
Good evening,
When I change the price of the size in the description of the image it is also changed in the shopping cart , as you can see in the attached pictures , as I do this separation ?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1503052315]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
Good evening,
When I change the price of the size in the description of the image it is also changed in the shopping cart , as you can see in the attached pictures , as I do this separation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199817
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Alter size price
Hi,
You have to use more precise css properties, like:
You have to use more precise css properties, like:
Code:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price{
/* your property */
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds