- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
how to take a module off the product page
11 years 5 months ago #199969
by artyson
how to take a module off the product page was created by artyson
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 42.0.2311.90 m
Hello,
I have a filter module on my product listings page. And when you click on one of the products, the filter module still shows up in the product page.
How do I remove it from the product page?
- note: my website is set to offline right now as I work on it. So it is not accessible to other people except the admin.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 42.0.2311.90 m
Hello,
I have a filter module on my product listings page. And when you click on one of the products, the filter module still shows up in the product page.
How do I remove it from the product page?
- note: my website is set to offline right now as I work on it. So it is not accessible to other people except the admin.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199985
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how to take a module off the product page
Hi,
The modules are displayed by Joomla ; not by HikaShop.
It means that your issue is more related to Joomla than to HikaShop.
I will recommend you to use an external component like "advanced module manager" in order to display or hide modules depending other rules than the menu item id.
You will find a lot of thread talking about that.
Regards,
The modules are displayed by Joomla ; not by HikaShop.
It means that your issue is more related to Joomla than to HikaShop.
I will recommend you to use an external component like "advanced module manager" in order to display or hide modules depending other rules than the menu item id.
You will find a lot of thread talking about that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds