Skip to main content

Problem in stock

More
11 years 5 months ago #200017 by wazzalsd
Problem in stock was created by wazzalsd
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.usmira.esy.es/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1503052315]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21

Hello good evening,
I have problems in the quantities in stock.
Whenever I make a purchase is not given low in stock.
Attached sending an example of a purchase.
How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #200022 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem in stock
Hi,

You need to check the option "Update the product stock on confirmed status" of the HikaShop configuration. If activated, the quantity will only changed when the order is confirmed (after the payment), and not when it is created.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum