- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Problem in inventory management
11 years 5 months ago #200170
by wazzalsd
Problem in inventory management was created by wazzalsd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lusmira.esy.es
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1503052315]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
Good afternoon,
I'm in big trouble,
I have suppliers that besides having clothes sale on my website, also has clothing sale on other sites, and when a product is sold to another site I get a lot of problems.
1 I have to wait a supplier of email (sometimes not enough) to give indication that has not already stock. And then I will give downtown stock.
2. I get blocked orders and other canceled due to lack of stock article.
3 The customers stop buying from lack of credibility of the stock management.
How can I fix this?
Is there any option where each vendor can give automatic low stock or add more amounts?
thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1503052315]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
Good afternoon,
I'm in big trouble,
I have suppliers that besides having clothes sale on my website, also has clothing sale on other sites, and when a product is sold to another site I get a lot of problems.
1 I have to wait a supplier of email (sometimes not enough) to give indication that has not already stock. And then I will give downtown stock.
2. I get blocked orders and other canceled due to lack of stock article.
3 The customers stop buying from lack of credibility of the stock management.
How can I fix this?
Is there any option where each vendor can give automatic low stock or add more amounts?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem in inventory management
Hi,
With HikaMarket multivendor, you can have a vendor account for each supplier so that they can create/manage their products (you can configure what you want them to be able to do). That way, you can give them the possibility to update the stock of their products on your website themselves.
You can read more about that extension here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html
With HikaMarket multivendor, you can have a vendor account for each supplier so that they can create/manage their products (you can configure what you want them to be able to do). That way, you can give them the possibility to update the stock of their products on your website themselves.
You can read more about that extension here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds