- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with adding pictures
11 years 5 months ago #200413
by haymozjo
Problem with adding pictures was created by haymozjo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR
The folder ...images/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x370f is not writable
Hello,
I've got a problem when a try to upload a new image for a product. Some images doesn't make problems but the 99% give the following error:
Error
The folder ...images//com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x370f is not writable
I don't understand why this error appears. I set to 777 the folder images/com_hilashop and all his child.
Someone can help me please?
Best regards,
Jonathan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR
The folder ...images/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x370f is not writable
Hello,
I've got a problem when a try to upload a new image for a product. Some images doesn't make problems but the 99% give the following error:
Error
The folder ...images//com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x370f is not writable
I don't understand why this error appears. I set to 777 the folder images/com_hilashop and all his child.
Someone can help me please?
Best regards,
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200414
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with adding pictures
Hi,
That's because you turned on the "force size" option of the HikaShop configuration but you didn't specify both a height and a width for your images.
So the system is trying to force a size not possible.
Turn off that option and it will work.
That's because you turned on the "force size" option of the HikaShop configuration but you didn't specify both a height and a width for your images.
So the system is trying to force a size not possible.
Turn off that option and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200460
by haymozjo
Replied by haymozjo on topic Problem with adding pictures
Hi,
Thank you very much, it works !
Best regards,
Jonathan
Thank you very much, it works !
Best regards,
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds