Skip to main content

Confused with customization custom field

More
11 years 4 months ago #201128 by koshsh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4

Hi to all
I have created custom field with type "Link", and I show this field in product page, but I confused with customization of this field, now its displayed in <input>, but I want it be like <a href=""></a>, can anyone help me with them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201132 by nicolas
Hi,

You created a custom field of the table "item" instead of the table "product". Delete the custom field and create it for the correct table and it will work like you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum