- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Display listing page in Div instead of list
11 years 4 months ago #201327
by agosai
Display listing page in Div instead of list was created by agosai
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.4.0, Joomla!® Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello team,
I want to display product listing in Div and not in list.
For example, Shoes > Men > (every product here currently is shown as list. I want to display it as Div)
Find the screenshot attached. How do I achieve this.
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello team,
I want to display product listing in Div and not in list.
For example, Shoes > Men > (every product here currently is shown as list. I want to display it as Div)
Find the screenshot attached. How do I achieve this.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display listing page in Div instead of list
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu, and the "type of layout" option of the products listing to "div".
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu, and the "type of layout" option of the products listing to "div".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201369
by agosai
Replied by agosai on topic Display listing page in Div instead of list
I tried that and it still doesn't work : (
Website is www.aljos.com/Tradition/index.php/hikash...ategory/13-men-shoes
Any suggestions.
Website is www.aljos.com/Tradition/index.php/hikash...ategory/13-men-shoes
Any suggestions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201383
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display listing page in Div instead of list
Hi,
You seems to be using a category listing menu with an associated product listing module.
So in your case you have to go through Display > Content modules and edit the settings of the module with the id "110".
You seems to be using a category listing menu with an associated product listing module.
So in your case you have to go through Display > Content modules and edit the settings of the module with the id "110".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds