- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Help needed for cat. descr. and product ordering
11 years 4 months ago #201364
by HolgerB
Help needed for cat. descr. and product ordering was created by HolgerB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I have one problem and one issue
First my problem: How can I ensure that the category description is shown within the category - in top of the product listing of this category ? Do I have to write an overwrite?
Now the bug: With Firefox 37.0.2 it is not possible for me to change the product order. Instead of arrows before the position there are grey boxes without any function. Furthermore it is not possible to edit the numbers directly. With IE no problem...
Best Regards
Holger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I have one problem and one issue
First my problem: How can I ensure that the category description is shown within the category - in top of the product listing of this category ? Do I have to write an overwrite?
Now the bug: With Firefox 37.0.2 it is not possible for me to change the product order. Instead of arrows before the position there are grey boxes without any function. Furthermore it is not possible to edit the numbers directly. With IE no problem...
Best Regards
Holger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201389
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help needed for cat. descr. and product ordering
Hi,
You have to check the settings of your category listing menu, the option to display the description must be enabled.
Regarding the "bug" I think it is more related on the session, to change the ordering, you have to filter only the "Direct sub elements". So in firefox you seems to be listing all the sub elements, and on IE the session stored the value "Direct sub elements". Please have a look at that.
You have to check the settings of your category listing menu, the option to display the description must be enabled.
Regarding the "bug" I think it is more related on the session, to change the ordering, you have to filter only the "Direct sub elements". So in firefox you seems to be listing all the sub elements, and on IE the session stored the value "Direct sub elements". Please have a look at that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #201405
by HolgerB
Replied by HolgerB on topic Help needed for cat. descr. and product ordering
Hi Xavier,
I already have changed the option (please look at attachment)
- any further ideas?
Best Regards
Holger
I already have changed the option (please look at attachment)
Best Regards
Holger
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by HolgerB.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201447
by HolgerB
Replied by HolgerB on topic Help needed for cat. descr. and product ordering
Hi,
now it works: I enabled display of image, saved this, disabled display of image - the it works
Best Regards
Holger
now it works: I enabled display of image, saved this, disabled display of image - the it works
Best Regards
Holger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds