- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Modify category div view of product
11 years 4 months ago #201779
by erhdesign
Modify category div view of product was created by erhdesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.givemeachancefoundation.org/advertising-opportunities
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 17 mars 2015
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NONE
I need help locating the view I need to modify on the page. www.givemeachancefoundation.org/advertising-opportunities
I want to modify the table that is being used to display. I need to make layout responsive by replacing the table with Rocketheme Gantry responsive grid as RT does not support the bootstrap responsive built in.
Can someone help me locate which view I can edit?
I have tried all layout sin category view bu that table seems to be missing in the DIV layout so it must be calling i from another piece of php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 17 mars 2015
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NONE
I need help locating the view I need to modify on the page. www.givemeachancefoundation.org/advertising-opportunities
I want to modify the table that is being used to display. I need to make layout responsive by replacing the table with Rocketheme Gantry responsive grid as RT does not support the bootstrap responsive built in.
Can someone help me locate which view I can edit?
I have tried all layout sin category view bu that table seems to be missing in the DIV layout so it must be calling i from another piece of php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #201865
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Modify category div view of product
Hello,
Can you tell me what do you exactly want to edit on that page so that I can tell you which view's file to edit ?
Thanks
Can you tell me what do you exactly want to edit on that page so that I can tell you which view's file to edit ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds